Pages


A Stitching Faery's Ramblings...
May you always be blessed with walls for the wind and a roof for the rain
and drinks beside the fire ~ Laughter to cheer you and those you love near you ~
and all that your heart may desire...

Thursday, March 8, 2007

SBQ... Smoking Needles and Frogs... ;-)

I'm a wee bit behind on my Stitching Bloggers Questions... I know... I really must try and keep up with things... ;-)

Anyway... Last week's SBQ was suggested by Danielle ...

Do you find yourself stitching faster when you are getting to the end of a design?

Hmmmm... Yes, I am sure I do... though at times it seems like I'm just never going to finish... lol... I do try and stitch faster or rather I should say I stitch more 'cause I am so anxious to see the finished piece... and excited about starting something new. ;-)

The permalink to this question may be found here: Stitched With Love and Cat Hair ...

This week's SBQ is:

Do you use your needle, a seam ripper, or something else when you have to frog stitches? Why do you use the method that you do?

Most of the time I use my needle to rip the stitches out... I have used a seam ripper on occassion... but I don't like the way it pulls the linen... If I absolutely must, I will use my wee scissors to cut some of the threads, but I am always extra careful... I use my needle because I don't want to cut the linen or pull any of the other stitches...

The permalink to this question may be found here: Stitched With Love and Cat Hair ...

Thank you all for stopping by... your kind and lovely thoughts brighten my days...

Until Next Time... Love In Stitches..

I am thankful for frogless stitching and smoking needles...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails