Pages


A Stitching Faery's Ramblings...
May you always be blessed with walls for the wind and a roof for the rain
and drinks beside the fire ~ Laughter to cheer you and those you love near you ~
and all that your heart may desire...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dragon Dreams WIP

I thought it would be nice to start the new year with a stitching blog... Of course, you know I'll most likely ramble a wee bit about this and that... my stash collecting, my family, my cats... my stash collecting... oh, already mentioned that didn't I? ;-) And anything else that comes to mind... I'm new to this, so please bare with me whilst I'm learning... ;-)

In one of my stitching groups we are doing another Monthly Ornament SAL... We stitch one ornament a month from the 2006 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue... Everyone voted on their favourites and the top 12 designs are the ornies we stitch for the year. We can choose three Wildcards in case we do not want to stitch one or more of the ornies voted on... I chose a Wildcard for my January Ornament... Santa's Unexpected Gift by Dragon Dreams... Hopefully, I'll have it finished by this weekend... I'm stitching it on Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen {one of my absolute favourite fabrics } with DMC threads, White Fuzzy Stuff and Pearl Braid ... I think it's coming along nicely! :-)




Until next time... Love in stitches...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails