Pages


A Stitching Faery's Ramblings...
May you always be blessed with walls for the wind and a roof for the rain
and drinks beside the fire ~ Laughter to cheer you and those you love near you ~
and all that your heart may desire...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Spot of Coffee... ;-)


Wooo Hooo! I finished A Spot of Tea by Dragon Dreams yesterday... However, since I'm a coffee lover... I'm calling my wee dragon, Coffee! lol I've still got to finish him off into a scissor fob... I'll get to that this weekend when I'm off work. I did not add my signature crow/blackbird as I think I'm going to stitch him on the back of the fob instead. It was going to be too big otherwise, I think... Who knows, I may yet change my mind! :-) The pink colours in the scan are still not right... but it's still pretty. I stitched him on Vintage Country Mocha Cashel with DMC, GAST Highland Heather and Aztec Gold HL Very Fine Braid.



I started "New Snow" today... :-) I'm loving it thus far... It's such a lovely design and I love the fabric! I'll post a progress scan this weekend!

We're under a Winter Snow Storm Advisory... It's supposed to start sometime after midnight and continue throughout tomorrow... And of course I have to work tomorrow... so... just may have to call out the troops to come and get me in the morning! lol I'm hoping it won't be too bad, as we always have more 911 calls when the weather is bad! And if the snow and ice gets too bad, and our relief cannot make it in, my partner and I will have to stay for the night shift as well... Our director will also be there, so at least we can take cat naps throughout the night! I am hoping the weather doesn't get too bad as I fancy coming home to my own bed tomorrow night instead of working 24+ hours... and it's my long weekend off and I am looking forward to lots of rest and stitching... :-)

Well, I'm away to read my book a wee bit before bed... I finished Eargon yesterday... I really started reading and just could not put it down until I had finished it! Oh, it was wonderful! I started reading Eldest last night... And I'm loving it thus far... :-)

Thank you all for visiting and I love reading your comments... they brighten my days! :-)

Until next time... Love in Stitches...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your finish! Its cute!

CindyMae said...

Congrats on the finish! I Can not wait to see your progress on the new one your working on!

Sally said...

Fantastic finish Lizzy! He's a real cutie isn't he.

Did you get the snow?

My eldest DD had read Eragon and loves it. She wants to see the film but we haven't got to the cinema as yet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails