Pages


A Stitching Faery's Ramblings...
May you always be blessed with walls for the wind and a roof for the rain
and drinks beside the fire ~ Laughter to cheer you and those you love near you ~
and all that your heart may desire...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Started A Wee Something New...


I started A Spot of Tea by Dragon Dreams today... I'm just stitching the wee dragon in the tea cup and leaving off the border and the words as I'll be making it into a scissor fob for an exchange in one of my stitching groups. I'll try and scan it tomorrow... :-)

I still have not decided on which Dragon I'll be stitching... I'm leaning towards Dragon's Lair or Dragon Heart by Black Swan Designs.... Or... More Precious Than Gold by X's and Oh's ... Or... Seasonal Dragons Autumn by Patricia Allison Designs... Just my luck that I don't have any of these designs in my stash... so I guess I'll be placing an order soon... ;-) I have a few TW Dragon's and a couple of Dragon Dreams Dragons in my stash and I may just go with a DD I have in my stash, such as... Guard This Keep or Why Hoard Gold? as I don't think I'm going to start a TW just now. Ahhhh... decisions, decisions...

I'm really looking forward to starting New Snow by Glendon Place next week... It's back to work tomorrow after being off for two days and this is my three day weekend and then I'll be off Monday and Tuesday... so I'm thinking that will be the perfect time to start it! :-) I don't know where the time went on my days off... Seems like I never have enough time to get everything done...

Thank you to everyone who has left comments in my blog... It's like discovering precious treasures when I come to my blog and see you all have been by... :-)

Well, I'm off to get ready for bed now as 4:00 AM will be here before I know it...

Until Next Time... Love in Stitches...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Lizzy! I followed a link to your blog from stitching bloggers. I also decided to start a blog this new year! Will visit again soon

Jinger said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. Loved your Dragon Dreams ornament. The fuzzy stuff looks wonderful!!! Great job!
I would have a very hard time choosing what to stitch from your Dragon chart collection. Good luck on choosing!

Kajsa said...

Great blog Lizzie and very pretty stitching.

Related Posts with Thumbnails