Pages


A Stitching Faery's Ramblings...
May you always be blessed with walls for the wind and a roof for the rain
and drinks beside the fire ~ Laughter to cheer you and those you love near you ~
and all that your heart may desire...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stitching Bloggers Question ???

I'm running a wee bit behind on my SBQ as this is last week's question... :-) Anyway...

Last Week's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn ...

What is the smallest count fabric you have ever used? Did you stitch over one? Conversely, what is the largest count fabric you have ever used?

I love linen... plain and simple... The smallest count linen I have used is 36ct... my eye-sight just will not allow me to go any smaller than that... ;-) I prefer 28ct and 32ct linen... I have stitched over one on 28ct and 32ct... 28ct over one is tolerable, however 32ct can be a wee bit trying for my eyes... ;-)

The largest count fabric I have stitched on would be 11ct and that was on a pillow by Pine Mountain Designs... They come as kits with the pillow cover already made and you just stitch your design and tuck your pillow in the fabric or wrap it around the pillow and button it up... et cetera... and Voila... no sewing required at all! ;-) Anyway, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, as my description of it sounds rather weird! lol And I think they make lovely gifts... ;-)

The permalink to this question may be found here: Stitched With Love and Cat Hair

Thank you all for visiting... Your kind and lovely thoughts fill my days with sunshine...

Until next time... Love in stitches...

I am thankful for precious moments, sunshine and lazy days...

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

I love the Pine Mountain ones, they are such fun to do, work up quickly, and the finishing is sooooo easy. I've done lots of their kits and enjoyed every one.

BTW, I did see the movie Eragon and enjoyed it. It was a little different from the book, as due to the books length they had to shorten it a bit. That meant a fair amount of the character development was left out, as well as other parts, but over all I thought they did a good job. Really want the third one in the series to come out though, I hate having something left up in the air as to an ending. I want to know NOW what happens, LOL.
Sue

Related Posts with Thumbnails