Pages


A Stitching Faery's Ramblings...
May you always be blessed with walls for the wind and a roof for the rain
and drinks beside the fire ~ Laughter to cheer you and those you love near you ~
and all that your heart may desire...

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday... AKA Harry Potter Sunday... ;-)

Good Grief! Is it Sunday night already? The weekend has flown by as it always does and I have to admit I have accomplished next to nothing... The splitting headache I had on Friday has persisted throughout the weekend... I think it is a minor migraine... and I haven't had a migraine in a while... I am thankful it has not been as bad as in the past... Nonetheless, I have done nothing but lounge about and rest and fall asleep whilst in the middle of things... lol Oh well, at least it has eased up a wee bit tonight... I just hope it's finally deciding to go away as I'm back to work tomorrow and I really don't relish the thought of going to work with a head like this one! lol

As for stitching... I did manage to get my wee dragon fob sewn together this afternoon whilst watching Harry Potter... now all I have to do is add the cording... Oh my! Gasp! Yes, I admitted I have not been watching the Super Bowl... instead I have had a Harry Potter marathon all afternoon and evening... lol My eldest son and my DD are away with friends to watch the Super Bowl and my son said to me earlier, "Momma, only you would have a Harry Potter marathon when practically every one else in America is watching the Super Bowl!" lol

So, no progress pics on *New Snow* as I have not stitched on it since I started it... :-( As soon as I get the cording sewn on to my wee fob I'll get back to *New Snow*... which at this rate will most likely be tomorrow...

I'm away to post a few emails then I'm away to my bed as I can barely keep my eyes open as it is... Thanks to everyone for stopping by and I love all your comments... they bring sunshine and smiles to my days...

Until next time... Love in stitches...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails